The Tasting Room is Re-Opening Friday, June 12th
After receiving clearance from the State of California, we are excited to announce that we can resume wine tastings at Silenus Winery, effective this Friday, June 12th!!!
We will of course be taking lots of measures to protect the health and safety of our guests and employees.
Please read our new list of policies before making an appointment to come and visit.
- Tastings & picnics will all be by appointment only. Please call the tasting room 707-299-3930, use our LiveChat feature at www.silenusartisanvintners.com, or send an email to email@example.com to schedule.
- Our new hours of operation will be Thursdays through Mondays 10am-4pm. We will be closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Tastings will be held primarily outdoors and space will be extremely limited. Please book as far in advance as possible.
- At this time, we will not be hosting groups larger than 6 people.
- Our picnic area will still be available, but our new policy is that guests choosing to picnic (without doing a wine tasting) will be required to purchase 1 bottle of wine per every 2 people in their group. In addition, there will be a $10 per person charge for anyone wishing to use the picnic area (charge applies to guests that picnic after tasting) which will guarantee you a table for up to 2 hours. Wine Club Members will still be able to use the picnic area free of charge.
- Our bocce ball court will also be available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Only one group will be permitted to use the court at any given time.
- We will be requiring all guests and staff to wear face masks. Once you are seated and your wine tasting has begun, you will no longer be required to wear the mask. However, you will need to wear one anytime that you are not seated at your table. Guests will not be permitted to enter the winery without a mask.
- We will be requiring everyone to sign a waiver of liability and present a valid I.D. at the time of arrival.
- Our staff will be sanitizing tasting areas, restrooms, and high touch surfaces frequently.
- We will be setting up additional handwashing/sanitizing stations for guests.
- Any guest displaying or reporting symptoms of COVID-19 will not be permitted to enter the winery.
- We are encouraging everyone over the age of 65 and those in high-risk categories to stay home.
- The safety of our guests is our top priority. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.
Silenus Artisan Vintners is a collection of winemakers who have independently come together to produce their unique, small batch wines at Silenus Winery in the Oak Knoll District of Napa Valley. Silenus has been producing award winning estate wines for more than 50 years. Then in 2007, we transformed our winery into both an estate and custom crush facility. We opened our doors and welcomed experienced winemakers to bring in their own fruit and barrels and utilize our production facility to practice their art.
In addition, we created a collective tasting room, allowing us to not only showcase our own wines but also those made by our artisan vintners on the property. The collaborative efforts between Silenus and Artisan Vintners allows us to create memorable and ever-changing tasting experience and unique wine clubs.
In our Tasting Room guests are able to enjoy views of our Oak Knoll Vineyards, the winery and barrel room. Relax in our garden grotto and enjoy a glass of wine during a game of Bocce Ball – a perfect day in the Napa Valley.
get the latest
Subscribe to our Newsletter and receive exclusive promotions & updates.