Elegant aromas of apricot, lime, golden apple, honeysuckle as well as nuances of cardamom, tarragon, and basil. The decorous citrus flavor quickly develops on the palate. Lush, vibrant acidity is balanced well with a voluptuous mouthfeel. Hints of honey, caramel, and bay leaf add complexity and melt into a long finish. Elegant and complex.
• Grilled shell fish
• Salmon au gratin
• Sonoma Coast AVA (Sonoma)
• Single Vineyard: Sangiacomo Vineyard
• Blend of three clones: Dijon 95, Wente, & Hyde
• 100% whole cluster press & 100% barrel fermentation
• Aged for 10 months in 100% French Oak (25% new oak)